Anna's favorite vegan things
Are you participating Veganuary and are looking to stock your kitchen with vegan items? Check out my favorite vegan things for a healthy, plant-based pantry.
1. OneHope Wine - Vegan wine can't miss on your Veganuary meal plan. Their wine is not only delicious but % of their sales go to a good cause. Win-win!
2. Organic Cotton Cheesecloth - For making mylks, and cheeses. It's a must-have item for every vegan.
3. Cookbook: How to Be Vegan & Keep Your Friends - This cookbook is perfect is you are planning on putting together a Veganuary meal plan.
4. Add a Veggie Plant Based Alternative - If you are looking for meal ideas for Veganuary, you must get this plant-based meal alternative. Just add veggies and you have a full quick meal! Use code ADDAVEGANUARY for 15% off!
5. Real Food Bar - Love the Peanut Butter flavor. Plus, upcycled veggies! Use code Realfood20 for 20% off.
6. 22 Days Nutrition Protein Powder - The best tasting vegan protein powder. Plus it comes in a compostable pouch!
7. Love + Chew Banana Bread Mini Cookies - Our Banana Bread cookies are our bestseller so I definitely recommend trying those out. These vegan gluten free cookies taste just like homemade banana bread.
8. Cauliflower Gnocchi from Trader Joe’s - No time to cook? Stock up on these delicous vegan gnocchi that are quick and easy to make.
9. Beefless Ground Beef from Trader Joe’s - Pan fry or for use in Lisa Gu’s Plant-Based Dumplings. Available at Trader Joe's!